Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Rollie Pollies, Potato Bugs, Sow Bugs... why so many in my house the past week?

Call them whatever name you want, I%26#039;m not even sure of their actual name... but they are the gray potato shaped bugs that curl up when you pick one up (hence the name rollie pollie). I live in Georgia and these little buggers are getting into my house this past week. What%26#039;s going on, why are they invading my home and what can I do about them?





They are only coming in along one side of the house where the landscape has a bradford pear tree, some azaleas, lots of shade from two trees in the holly family (red fruit/berries) and probably a few years of decomposing leaves from the pear tree.

Rollie Pollies, Potato Bugs, Sow Bugs... why so many in my house the past week?
They love to be where there is moisture and mold and will accumulate there. Maybe try caulking around the house?



breast cyst

No comments:

Post a Comment