Monday, April 13, 2009

Easy, fairly tall shrubbery or bushes that are dieback resistant?

Our home, still relatively new to us, has all these azaleas in front...but then they got sick. After researching, I now know that they have dieback, and after reading the steps one would have to take in order to attempt to save these plants, I just don%26#039;t think I can do it.





So...I know I%26#039;ll have to take all of these bushes out and replace them with something - the landscape would look horrible without something at least waist height. However, its going to have to be something dieback resistant - I know that remains in the soil even after the affected plants are gone. It%26#039;s also going to have to be something I don%26#039;t have to baby to keep it alive. I can do plants. Just not high maintenance plants.





Suggestions???? Thanks in advance!

Easy, fairly tall shrubbery or bushes that are dieback resistant?
red tip photenias( fotenias?) are about as easy as it gets



tax credit

No comments:

Post a Comment